Academic Term Information
Standard Courses are for 4 weeks only, on Monday nights from 6:00-9:30pm.
Intensive Courses are for 3 consecutive days. Class times are Thursday and Friday night from 6:00-10:00pm and Saturday 9:00-4:00pm.
For standard and intensive courses, students have 10 weeks to complete assignments and required reading for course credit.
Students may audit courses, eliminating the need to do assignments.
Synergy Is Free
Because we want to see the Kingdom of God advance, we offer our full Synergy program free of charge. We only ask that you pay for your class books. If you'd like to register for Synergy at any of our campuses click here.
On-Campus Course Schedule
- The Book of Romans
- Growing Up Spiritually
- The Church and Its Mission
- The Person of Jesus Christ
- Religious Cults
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
- Pastoral Letters
- The Effective Prayer Life
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Family and the Ministry
- Practical Ministries
- History of the Bible
- Spiritual Authority
- Bible Covenants
- Church Leadership I
- Foundations of Faith
- Systematic Theology
- Pastoral Counseling
- Church Leadership II
- Christian Stewardship
- Systematic Theology II
- TUITION Tuition is FREE!
- There is a $25 registration fee per course
- Books and resources are separate
- Books required for courses must be ordered by students
- Books can typically be found on Amazon or a local Christian bookstore
- We recommend ordering early to allow for shipping, if needed
- All fees will be collected the first night of each course Discounts are given when multiple courses are paid for at once