Synergy School of Ministry is designed to help you achieve your ministry dreams while balancing your life.
Synergy School of Ministry provides students with:
- Accelerated spiritual growth
- Greater knowledge of the Bible
- Direction for God's call upon your life
- Effectiveness in serving the local church and community
- Strategies to reach the world with the love of Jesus Christ
- A unique, comprehensive program for an Associate in ministry degree
To receive a Associates in Ministry the student has to complete 24 courses, fulfilling 480 hours of class time, plus assignments and papers, while serving a minimum of 120 hours in practical ministries in their churches, communities and on the mission field.
Synergy Is Affordable
Registration and book fees:
Each Synergy class is $100. That includes your registration, books and all course materials.
Individuals desiring to audit classes - no class credit.
25.00 Registration fee - 25.00 per class
Includes class workbook
Textbook - (Optional)
For More Information:
Contact Carolyn Wilkerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to register for Synergy at any of our campuses click here.